与伊隆·马斯克和他的公司走来压倒性维护新闻也许是最明显的，我当我来自一个度假回来。而且它的怪异谁只是都喊着对方不断地回来了一群人！一样，特斯拉公牛和麝香球迷与特斯拉熊和麝香仇敌 - 他们总是在做正义打击网上和你的女孩只是想看看一些猫的照片，你知道吗？
有本质上两种截然不同的叙事when it comes to Musk generally and they are, in their simplest terms: (1) Elon Musk is a hero and (2) Elon Musk is a villain. To be clear, I subscribe to the far-less-interesting narrative that Elon Musk is, like,一个男子，但比平常更多的钱。
One consistent thing, though, is that any time you try to take a big-picture look at Musk and his companies, you’re inevitably going to leave stuff out. “Musk is a hero,” “Musk is a villain,” and “Musk is, idk, rich” are narratives that all work with the same basic sets of facts. To support any of them, you choose to emphasize certain facts and de-emphasize others. You can accuse literally anyone writing about Musk in a big-picture way of cherry-picking and beabsolutely right.
I’ve wondered for a while why the narrative divide between “genius” and “villain” is so large and in trying to get back up to speed after two weeks off, I think I’ve hit on it. These are probably the two simplest ways to sort the dude out, and because the newsflow is so intense, it doesn’t really matter which one you pick because there willalways是出事支持叙述。例如：如果你认为麝香是一个英雄，那么，这样做奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森，已知的科学盖伊。线上金沙指定注册网址如果您认为麝香又是一位小人，好了，你有你的诉讼份额挑选和选择。
I mean, just check out what happened in the last two weeks and see if you can assemble任何一种连贯的叙述中，不留出来的东西或诉诸约由弱监管保护的仇敌或（2）受迫害感麝香（1）手波浪的解释：
- SpaceX公司：SpaceX公司：NASA administratorJim Bridenstine ordered reviews of SpaceX and Boeing.显然，这是以前计划威士忌和杂草牛市会议on The Joe Rogan Experience. “I will tell you, he is as committed to safety as anybody, and he understands that that was not appropriate behavior, and you won’t be seeing that again,” Bridenstine told Marina Koren ofThe Atlantic.
- SpaceX公司：船员龙，为穿梭宇航员送往国际空间站，将得到its first test launch on January 7th。People will not be on board.
- SpaceX公司：Looks like SpaceX has raised $250 million in loans, which is $500 million less than the loan it initially sought,彭博报告。Buried in the last paragraph of the story is this lil’ nugget regarding SpaceX’s financial situation:
Disclosures to potential lenders showed the company had positive earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of around $270 million for the twelve months through September, people with knowledge of the matter have said earlier. But that’s because it included amounts that customers had prepaid and because it excluded costs related to non-core research and development. Without those adjustments, earnings for the period were negative, the people said.
- 特斯拉：麝香also tweeted是他有兴趣与戴姆勒/梅赛德斯的一款电动版凌特车的工作。凌特的电子版本已经在作品- 这表明麝香的以为这是个“大货车”的观点是不关闭基地。特斯拉与戴姆勒合作，才道：“特斯拉提供的电动力系统的第一代智能电动车和电动梅赛德斯 - 奔驰B级”和戴姆勒曾建议它的开放再次与麝香的工作，笔记Electrek。所以，这也可能只是为麝香Twitter上的想法，他会检查出来之前 - 也可能是为未来合作的讨论开幕。
- 特斯拉:麝told Axiosthat Tesla was “single-digit weeks” away from death during the Model 3 ramp-up. The admission is striking, since Musk was publicly adamantly confident about Tesla’s prospects at the time.CNBC的劳拉科劳德尼曾建议特斯拉可能受益于这些时刻更加开放，因为它不可能麝香的球迷和特斯拉股东将放弃他。
- 特斯拉:更高级的离港，此时一位资深证券律师— the kind that might perhaps oversee Musk’s Twitter use — and the物理安全负责人, gone after less than a year.
- 特斯拉:该型号3S不得perform so wellin winter! Specifically, the windows and charging plug sometimes get stuck.A new software updateis coming to fix these issues.
- 特斯拉:墨西哥当局有问题该Teslaquila商标。麝啾啾，他打算“打大龙舌兰酒。”因为它发生，我只是inTequila — it is a place in Mexico just outside Guadalajara — and it is quite small. (Also, Guadalajara has a bunch of absolutely bangin’ José Clemente Orozco murals if you are into that kind of thing!)
- 特斯拉:New复活节彩蛋for the S, 3, and X cars.
- Boring Company：麝香made a巨蟒笑话关于现实生活职位空缺。
- Boring Company: After a lawsuit, theBoring Company has abandoned its planto dig under Sepulveda Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- If you’re still reading, please enjoy this猫的照片。
这就是全部了吗？我希望这是它的全部。所有这些共同的明确是多么困难跟上所有在这些公司出来的消息 - 并且线上金莎平台是多么困难跟上麝香自己。
好吧，但为什么不是我的“纨绔子弟，但富”的叙事更受欢迎？嗯，一对夫妇的原因。这意味着对于有钱的人的特定世界观。Here it is: money has a magnifying effect on some aspects of one’s life and personality — because people are less likely to say no to you, because you have the resources to pursue your weirdo dreams, and because you spend less time with people who aren’t wealthy and forget whattheir生活都很喜欢。这实际上是一个非常密集的事用作速记，它并没有简化很多。
善与恶,这是一个简单的原始narrative, and as a bonus, you can engage in righteous combat against anyone who doesn’t agree with you. These simple narratives give your brain a rest, and serve as a way to organize the frankly bonkers pace of news from Musk’s companies on a weekly — and sometimes daily — basis. Our brains are lazy, as a general rule, because thinking is work. This is why我们形成习惯anddo the same things over and over！挑选一个简单的叙述，减少认知负荷是从字面上你如何设法让狗屎每天的基础上完成的。线上金莎平台此外，复杂性往往使无聊的句子。
自带了关于麝香和他的公司，我的身影，这是任何人谁是关注将整理成一个阵营或其他减少他们的认知负荷更有可能的更多消息。Which means that if, let’s say, Tesla abruptly files for bankruptcy, or we wake up tomorrow and Neuralink has allowed someone to regain use of their legs — well, it won’t make a dent in the preconceived narratives people already use to help make sense of all the news that’s coming in.
My narrative — a dude, but rich — doesn’t let me presort news, so I have to do the work of figuring out what’s going on fresh每一次一个故事休息。Whenever I see news breaking about Musk, SpaceX, Tesla, Neuralink, or Boring Company, the same sentence runs through my brain:It is happening again。